Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things I'm Thankful For

     Well., I just finished watching the Lions epically blow another game, so I need to spend some time reflecting on things I'm thankful for. Obviously, I'm thankful for my family, having a job, having a home, television and bacon. However, this is a music blog, so here's what I'm thankful for musically.

* 180G vinyl
* Manchester, England
* Rickenbacker
* My Fender Telecaster
* My car CD player
* Record Den - Mentor,OH
* Square Records - Akron, OH
* Will Johnson Living Room Show
* Sparky's Dream by Teenage Fanclub
* Star Sign by Teenage Fanclub
* Hand Clap Songs (there will be a list someday)
* The British Invasion
* 867-5309
* Eddie Money running a travel agency
* Matador Records
* 33 1/3 book series
* Youtube

     I'd also like to thank the NFL for that indefensible rule that screwed the Lions today and a thank you in advance for when the Lions fire Head Coach Jim Schwartz. That is all. Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day with my family, drinking. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment