Monday, April 29, 2013

867-5309: My Top 50 Favorite Songs

     OK, I'm mailing it in tonight. I haven't posted in a week and I've been holding onto this list in case of an emergency. I have imposed two rules on this list and promptly broke one of them. First rule, obviously, is there are NO Beatles songs. See my previous Beatles' posts for an explanation. The second rule is only one song per band, which I will now break for Teenage Fanclub. Peace.



1) Sparky's Dream- Teenage Fanclub
2) Star Sign- Teenage Fanclub
3) It's A Shame About Ray- Lemonheads
4) 867-5309- Tommy Tutone
5) Seed 2.0- The Roots
6) Is She Really Going Out With Him?- Joe Jackson
7) All Used Up- Tobin Sprout
8) Handle With Care- Traveling Wilburys
9) Banditos- Refreshments
10) What I Like About You- The Romantics
11) Fell In Love With A Girl- White Stripes
12) Rebel Rebel- David Bowie
13) Your Love- The Outfield
14) Kids Are Alright- The Who
15) Big Me- Foo Fighters
16) Radiation Vibe- Fountains Of Wayne
17) The Wagon- Dinosaur Jr
18) Come On Come On (Live)- Cheap Trick
19) Catch The Sun- Doves
20) Supersonic- Oasis
21) Driver 8- R.E.M.
22) Limelight- Rush
23) Chasing Heather Crazy- GbV
24) Thunder Road- Springsteen
25) Powderfinger- Neil Young
26) Clubfoot- Kasabian
27) Duel- Swervedriver
28) My Sharona- The Knack
29) Hey jealousy- Gin Blossoms
30) Cosmic Debris- Frank Zappa
31) Web In Front- Archers of Loaf
32) Turn It On Again- Genesis
33) Goodbye To You- Scandal
34) Time Of The Season- The Zombies
35) Refugee- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
36) Dreamworld- Midnight Oil
37) I Think I'm In Love- Eddie Money
38) Till The End of The Day- The Kinks
39) Remind Us Alive- Centro-matic
40) Let's Go- The Cars
41) Can't Stand Losing You- The Police
42) Shoot The Singer- Pavement
43) I Can't Go For That- Hall and Oates
44) I Wanna Touch You- Catherine Wheel
45) Waitin' For A Superman- Flaming Lips
46) Mr Blue Sky- ELO
47) Places That Are Gone- Tommy Keene
48) Kashmir- Led Zeppelin
49) Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
50) Blitzkrieg Bop- The Ramones











No comments:

Post a Comment